Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Yes, yes... it's been a while hasn't it. I know, you've missed me haven't you? I've missed me, too. With all of lifes pressures and daily grind, does it ever make you wonder how we come out alive? Sheesh. I know I wake up in the morning knowing that I have got to make it the best day I possibly can. And yet, I am still human.. I get caught up with the 'curve balls' as we know them. It's not always a walk in the park, sadly. However, I fully acknowledge that my life has merit and meaning and that it is entirely up to me to put it to good use. You see, life is all about choices. It's all about making choices that can make or break my life and effect not only my wellbeing but also the wellbeing of my family, my children as well as possibly people I would have never of guessed.
When we go about our day, we must be consistantly aware that as women, as people and as individuals we owe it to ourselves and to those we love and may not even know to truly understand that our lives have meaning. They do. Great purpose, actually. The choices we make - even if they seem very simple ones have a signifcant affect on the outcome of everything we do. For instance, who you choose for your friends has a great impact on who you are and who you become. Their influence on you is greater than you think. Who you choose to date is huge. Is this guy someone whom you could see yourself marrying? If they are not... then why date them... truly? When you choose a man to marry - - is he someone who brings out the best in you or causes you to stagnate in your life? Does he encourage you to pursue your dreams, desires, goals? To be the best you can be?
These are real honest questions to ask yourself. Surround yourself with positive, uplifting and encouraging people. Those who are not can only break you, not make you. Keep in mind that your heart is the most important part about you... if you allow a source of discouragement or destruction enter into your heart it can be difficult to overcome that. You must love you and who you are to love those around you. Allow yourself to discover the greater parts of who you are. You deserve to live life - beautifully!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind??