Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Who we are

Did your mother ever look at you when you were in trouble as a child and say, 'who do you think you are?' When she asked that very question, everything in your will wanted to say something back but you knew the better part of  you best just keep your mouth shut or it wasn't going to end well... yes, I had my moments as a child. Many times. (as I chuckle) I want to say I was an innocent child.. the little angel that I was... AHEM! But really, I gave my parents a lot of helk to deal with. I was very much in a state of rebelliousness growing up with not much of a limit or boundaries of what I could say or not say. Truth was, I didn't really feel good about myself or life in general. Why? I allowed the world to tell me my worth and my value - - and not God. I didn't know what it meant to be a female. To embrace the feminine heart.

Femininity is depth and mystery and complexity, with beauty as the very essence. Every woman has a beauty to unveil. Every woman. Because she bears the image of God. She doesn't have to conjure it, go get it from a salon, have plastic surgery, or get her teeth capped. Beauty is an essence that is given to every woman at her creation.  So, the next time you look in the mirror or are just thinking to yourself and ideas of invalue flood your mind, please remember this: Your beauty is already a part of who you are.... you just need to tap into it and embrace it. It's the fiber of who you are inside. Outwardly what you see is simply what enhances the essence of which you carry in your precious heart.

Search your heart and your soul. Begin to understand and unveil the majesty of what moves you - and love you! Once you capture the true you and revel in that... it'll begin to pour out of you. Let your beauty be unveiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind??