Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Yeah, that's what I thought you said...

It's funny how the sun shining outside and the warm weather dictates how well the day can go. Like if it's rainy outside... for a moment I think, 'well so much for a fun day outside..', when I could be thinking 'yea, what a great rainy day - bake cookies, watch some Elmo's World with the babe, rainy naps, etc, etc.'  So, why can't that be my first reaction?? The same goes for my husband. The rain comes and he's all, 'what a crappy day!' Until his patient load doubles that day!!  :)  Funny.  And then Facebook.... HA! Apparently a lot of my Facebook friends do not like rain...  if only it could be warm and sunny all year 'round. Ok, so we don't live in sunny Arizona or Cali-fornia. We live in Minneeessooooota. Did I get it right, ya'all??  Ok. So I tried. :P  

ANYWHO.... as I was saying! So today is one of those blah-blah days, meaning, it's not entirely sunny outside but it is not raining and it is quite warm. What kind of day is it going to be? Here's my ho-hum answer..... you make it a great day. What's that?? I didn't quite hear you - did you say, you MAKE it a great day? Yep. You heard me. Girls, we must look at every day we wake up and have breath like it's our only day to shine. It is the day you were created to be the most amazing version of you. Exersize those smile muscles often, kick your attitude up a notch and try on those heels you've been eyeing in your closet.

This is the day the Lord has made.... let us rejoice and be glad in it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind??