Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Think about it...

Amidst all of the craziness that life has to dish out to my family and I.... making a large purchase (our DREAM land), planning birthday parties, playdates, attending birthday parties-weddings-graduations, the daily grind and everything else in between... it has occurred to me once again that despite how the world seems to be in a blunder, life is good if you look at it that way.  Even though each day has it's share of 'uh-oh's' and 'OH boy.... what are we gonna do 'bout this one?!?', there is always something to be thankful for and having the ability to remember that such a time as this is a precious and cherished moment. We may not have all the money in the world and don't have the ability to do everything we wish we could - - but we are healthy (aside for all of our aches and pains due to the wonderful aging process :), happy, have a great roof over our head, have vehicles that are mostly dependable and get us from point A to point B.... my husband has a job that provides and I am able to bring in a little at times myself. Our son is a happy little boy that just loves us because we love the bejeebers out of him! And my husband and I...... well, we are more in love now than the day we were married.  We are a blessed people. And I am blessed to be able to say that.

How often do you take the time to just look at your life regardless of all the shoulda couldas and wishes, and understand just how fortunate and truly blessed you are? I mean really, even if you have a little cold or you are very prego and just once you wish you could keep something down!, you will build immunity to that cold... and thank God that you are housing such a precious life inside of  you! What a gift from God! 
I look at myself in the mirror in the morning just after waking up and I'm like, "sheesh! where'd YOU come from?!' but truthfully, God made me beautiful. He made you beautiful. Your heart and your exterior appearance.... it is a stunning picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind??