Friday, August 20, 2010

I think I can, I think I can...

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can! Nooooo....... I KNOW I can. 'Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world', 'Nothing is impossible with God'.  Sound familiar? Yes, I am a normal human being. I doubt myself sometimes. I doubt myself as a person, a student, as a wife, as a mother at times. It's not like I ever claimed to be a super human with incredible super powers. Just sayin!
So I have some things coming up in my near future that I'm really thinking, 'Ummm.... how in the helk am I going to pull all of this off without losing whatever sanity I have?!? Strangely, I still have no clue. Not one. I usually have some sort of a plan - but not this time. I'm at a loss at this point, ladies! For real! And it's possible that you're all thinking, 'girl... you can do it.' I can honestly say that it's going to be a 'one day at a time' ordeal with not a moment to spare. Am I freaked out? Uhh.. yeah.

But it's this little whisper I get in my heart everytime I think about my situations(s)... 'it'll all work out, just trust me'. And no, it's not what I keep telling myself. I've been praying a whole lot about how and... well, how? And that's just the same answer I get everytime I give myself a moment to whine to God a little. Do you ever have those moments when you just want to say to God with your big fat bottom lip hangin' out, 'Oh do I have to???'.  Yeah, that's me. Truthfully though, it's like this: I have to trust God every morning for him to pull off a miracle and help me to get through the day, the week, the month, and well... each day of life. We should be doing that every day that we are blessed enough to have life. Trust him. Not just with our daily activities but with out lives. He gave it to us... why shouldn't we trust him with it? You know? We can trust him with every fiber of our being. It's not a catch 22 like so many other things in life. It's a plain and simple concept.

He loves YOU. He created you with his image in mind. Run with it and make his day and the day of those around you. Never mind all of the challenges you face (yes, I'm preachin' to the choir , I know) and be who you know he created you to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind??